Frameless Glass Pool Fencing
Using a combination of surface mounted, face fixed and channel set frameless glass panel, we can achieve an ultra minimal look for any space.
Spigot mounted frameless glass
Stainless steel spigots which are available in round or square designs keep hardware to a minimum. With this, a chic way of securing the frameless glass panels is achieved.
Face fixed frameless glass
A completely unobstructed view can be achieved using face fixed frameless glass panels, making it ideal for garden beds, decking and retaining walls.
Channel fixed frameless glass
Set into channels below the surface creating an ultra minimal look, especially ideal when the pool or decking area is still under construction.
These beautiful homes feature frameless glass pool fencing using a combination of surface mounted, face fixed and channel set installation methods.
Glass Pool Fencing Installation
Located in Osborne park, We offer glass balustrade installation in Perth WA, servicing metro, north and south of the Swan river.
We regularly install glass balustrade in northern suburbs such as Joondalup, Hillarys, Subiaco, North Beach, Scarborough, Cottesloe, Claremont & Nedlands to name a few, as well as suburbs along the river such as Peppermint Grove, Dalkeith, Applecross and Mt Pleasant.
Our southern suburbs customers stretch from South Perth, to Fremantle and further south such as Rockingham and Mandurah. If you live in regional WA, please get in touch with our team to see if we can provide glass balustrade in your area.
How we work with you
Professional and prompt installation, leaving your site neat and tidy
We value good old fashioned customer service and work hard to make sure our installers are prompt, tidy on site and courteous throughout the entire installation process. Providing you with the product you expected, to your satisfaction is of primary importance to us.
- Let us know your requirements and we’ll provide you with a quote via email
- Once accepted, we ask for a deposit of 25% and set an install date
- We handle the council application on your behalf and wait for the building permit from the council
- If your site is still undergoing works such as brick paving or flooring, we will wait until this is done before embarking on the installation
- When ready, we come out to your site and install the glass fence in less than a day
- We await your inspection on the glass pool fence and upon satisfaction, request a final deposit
- Your Warranty period begins